Kids of all ages can embark on a Dr. Seuss-inspired journey during a special event
Come take a walk through the colorful, captivating world of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax at select Simon malls throughout the country this weekend on Saturday, August 4, 2012.
- Create and take home intriguing Truffula Trees, just like those featured in the movie, and a Lorax mustache to commemorate the charming creature.
- Interact with vibrant costumed characters from The Lorax during an entertaining meet-and-greet session
- Visit a viewing area to watch The Lorax movie trailer, learn how to draw the Lorax through a bonus feature on the Blu-ray™/DVD, and hear about how the Lorax speaks for the trees.
- Pose for a fascinating photo next to Lorax-themed standees, capturing the fun of the unique event
- Shops @ Mission Viejo (Upper Level, Next to Play Area) -555 Shops @ Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA 92691; 10am – 12pm
- Westminster Mall (Lower Level, Macy’s Court)- 1025 Westminster Mall, Westminster, CA 92683; 12pm – 2pm
- Grapevine Mills (Entry 2) – 3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway, Grapevine, TX 76051; 1pm – 4pm
- North East Mall (Center Court) – 1101 Melbourne St. #1000 Hurst, TX 76053; 1pm – 3pm
- St. Charles Towne Center (Sears Court) – 11110 Mall Circle, Waldorf, MD 20603; 12pm – 2pm
- SouthPark Mall (Center Court) – 4400 Sharon Road, Charlotte, NC 28211; 12pm –2pm
DR. SEUSS’ THE LORAX will be available on Blu-ray and DVD on 8/7/12. Check out the trailer at