I know I am not the only person in the world that has a pill phobia. But even if you don’t have a pill phobia, it is common for morning sickness to make it almost impossible to take pills especially in the first trimester. Because of that, many women are not able to take their prenatal vitamins.
As many of you know I had to take a break from blogging due to exhaustion and horrible morning sickness. So, when the opportunity came up for me to be able to review Premama Prenatal Vitamin Drink Mix I jumped up and down!
Premama is a flavorless, prenatal vitamin drink mix. It is complete with key prenatal vitamins and minerals—including folic acid, iron, DHA, CoQ10 and calcium—that help greatly reduce the chances of some birth defects, when taken appropriately. Premama’s ingredients have also been shown to help relieve common prenatal vitamin side-effects, such as nausea and constipation.
It is really simple to use. You can take it all at once with 12 ounces of liquid or divide it into 2 doses with 6 ounces each, one in the morning and one at night. The packages are divided already. So it is simple. They recommend using Orange Juice and I completely agree. Even thought they said it is flavorless, I tasted it when I used water.
I would diffidently buy Premama and replace my daily prenatal!
- Doctor recommended
- Nausea Relief
- Contains all the nutrients baby needs
- Gluten-free, Lactate-free, BPA-free
- 100% Natural
- Just 6 calories per serving
Ingredients found in Premama are proven to reduce the risk of some birth defects by 70% or more:
- Folic Acid to help reduce the risk of neural tube defects
- Chelated iron for healthy blood cell formation
- Vitamin D3 for bone health and immune function
- Coenzyme Q10 to help reduce the risk of pre-eclampsia
- Ginger root to help with nausea relief
- Many more vitamins and minerals to support healthy fetal growth
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received a complimentary product to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.