Its that time of the year again! I love the fall. The first cool front, leaves changing colors, Halloween and so much more. But most of all I love the fact that I am able to spend more quality time outdoors with my children. During the summer months we normally hide inside the house where the AC struggles to keep us at a decent temperature here in Texas.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received a complimentary product to facilitate this review & giveaway. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.
Speaking of getting outside in this wonderful fall weather, Barton Hill Farms Fall Festival and Corn Maze is one of the places I love to take my children! You may have seen my review of Barton Hill Farms Fall Festival last year, if not you should check it out here. We had a great time there last year. But this year they have so much more to offer!
- Corn Maze: Free with Fall Festival & Corn Maze admission
- Farm Animals: Free with Fall Festival & Corn Maze admission
- Pumpkin Painting: Free
- Pumpkin Patch: $10 for large Jack O’Lanterns, $4 for pie pumpkins
- Face Painting: $5 – $7 (depending on design requested)
- Barrel Train: $5 All Access pass required
- Jumping Pillow: $5 All Access pass required
- The Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms also celebrates Texas heritage with a fifty-foot replica of the Lively, an early Texas maritime schooner; and a replica of Fort Wilbarger, an 1800s era Texas Fort for children and adults to enjoy. Check out both the Lively and our Fort Wilbarger for free with your purchase of a ticket to The Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms.
The Corn Maze this year is in tribute to Willy Nelson. The corn maze is redesigned each year so you will experience new challenge this fall. On Saturday evenings they have a Flashlight Maze from dusk until 10 p.m.
The train is such a cute addition. Each cow has their own name too 🙂 It is gentle enough for small children but fun for the older ones as well. Don’t worry, there is not an age limit 🙂
The jumping pillow was a HUGE hit for my 8 year old. We almost had to drag her off it! lol
Another new thing at Barton Hill Farms Fall Festival is the addition of Cindy’s Gone Hog Wild. We were able to sample the cheeseburger and chicken sandwich. They were super yummy! They also have chicken tenders, roaster corn on the cob, turkey legs, Kettle Corn and more.
We all had a blast, even baby! Visiting Barton Hill Farms Fall Festival and Corn Maze will be a family tradition for many years to come for us.
1115 Farm to Market 969
Bastrop, TX 78602
25 minutes from Austin
10 minutes to Bastrop
(turn right, not left once your GPS says your there)
The All Access Pass includes admission to the 5 acre Willie Nelson themed corn maze, unlimited access to the 2000 SF Jumbo Jumper Jumping Pillow and a trip on the barrel train, as capacity allows. General Admission provides access to the grounds and the corn maze.
Save $1 off all admissions when you purchase your tickets online. Kids 2 and under are free.
Hours of Operation: September 28th to November 10th
Saturdays from 10AM to 10PM
Sundays from 10AM to 5PM
This giveway has ended.
M. Ysais is a winner!
A. Pennington is a winner!