ABOUT The American Bible Challenge
5 Things you didn’t know about The American Bible Challenge:
1. All the money won in every single episode is donated to charities
2. All of the questions come from the old and new testament
3. Your bible knowledge will be tested in physical challenges as well
4. The American Bible Challenge is the highest rated TV program in Game Show Network history
5. It is nominated for two daytime emmy awards: Outstanding Game Show, and Outstanding Game Show Host Jeff Foxworthy
THE AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE is a spirited game show that celebrates the Bible and its place in American culture. Bible enthusiasts from all across the country compete in a variety of challenges that put their knowledge of the Good Book to the test. The show’s prizing further reflects the celebration of faith, as teams earn money for the charity of their choice.
The American Bible Challenge returns for a two hour block May 22nd at 8/7c on Game Show Network. Don’t for get to tune in June 5th for the first episode of It Takes a Church premiering right after The American Bible Challenge.
Keep up with The American Bible Challenge on Twitter & Facebook
How would you like to win this really cool The American Bible Challenge Prize Pack. It INCLUDES:
– 1 official “The American Bible Challenge” Tee-shirt
– 1 11×17 official Season 3 poster
All you have to do is enter below!
Each household is only eligible to win One (1) The American Bible Challenge Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received a complimentary product to facilitate this giveaway. This post is sponsored by Game Show Network & The American Bible Challenge. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.