During the summer months, grass pollen fills the air across much of North America. There are many types of grasses, and several of them have long seasons. In the southern United States, Bermuda grass is found nearly year-round. When taking care of your entire family, consider these pointers for people whose everyday schedules change in the summer:
- Take Claritin® allergy products as soon as you begin to have symptoms.
- Having medication with you will help you control your allergy symptoms before they control your lifestyle.
- Avoid yard work that may increase your exposure to pollen and molds, such as mowing, raking and weeding.
- Post reminders to take medication.
- Take medication at the same time each day.
- If you need to take medication during the day, carry it with you.
- Buy a watch with an alarm and set it to go off every day when it’s time to take your medicine.
- Use Claritin products as directed.
While summer is synonymous with sun, the high heat or rainy days can also call for indoor activities. Since Children’s Claritin is non-drowsy and provides 24-hour relief, your kids can be themselves, no matter what the forecast. Click here to download our “Free to Play 24 Ways” fun sheet.