There have been a lot of conversations about privacy. That is not what this post is about. This is about a really cool app for parents to use on their children’s phone for a peace of mind.
Just this week I saw a news article talking about the rise of predators on Facebook, looking for children to use for prostitution! I know that I feel that it is my right as my parent to know where my children are and who they are in contact with. And that is why I chose to talk about this app.
SMS Tracker is simple to download from Google Play. Once you download the app and activate it you will receive a 7 day upgrade to try all of our features for free. SMS Tracker currently is only for Android devices 2.1 and newer.
What can SMS Tracker do?
- Monitor Text Messages – Remotely monitor all inbound and outbound SMS text messages on your child’s Android phone.
- Integrates with Contacts – Integrates with your child’s contact list to show where text messages are coming from.
- Track multiple phones – Track every child in your household.
- Remotely monitor activity – Check your child’s text messages from any computer connected to the Internet.
- View Photos – View any photo that your child sends or receives.
- Monitor Call Logs – Tracks your child’s calls and their duration.
- Locate Phone – SMS Tracker logs the location of your child’s phone each time a message is sent or received.
- Search Text Messages – Search through your child’s text messages for keywords or important data.
- Track Browser Activity – Monitor your child’s browser activity and web searches.
I think this is really cool that you can see the text they send, who the are to, what is said and where they were when they sent the text. When you login to the website you are able to see a history of all activity. You can set up your account with more than one phone, so you can keep track of all your children’s activities in one place.
I love this app! I am going to put it on all my children’s phones. SMS Tracker has been downloaded more than half a million times.
SMS Tracker Website
SMS Tracker Google Play
Disclosure / Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was obtained for this post. I received a complimentary product to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed here are mine and may differ from yours.